What's Happening at the Arts Center
Now Accepting Applications/Registration for the
53rd Annual Clayton Antique Show & Sale
A fundraiser for the Thousand Islands Arts Center
Home of the Handweaving Museum
August 12 –13, 2017
Sat 10-5 & Sun 10-4
Public Preview Wine and Cheese Reception
August 11, 6-8:30
Important items to remember:
- Booth fees must be paid in full by May 5, 2017. After May 5, a charge of $25 will be added to your booth fee, with a final deadline of June 2, this is in order to secure your booth(s) of choice and to give us time to recruit new dealers and fill all open booths.
- Refer a new dealer(s) and receive a $50 discount on your booth fee for each new registered dealer.
- If you need more space a double booth gives you a 10ft x 40ft booth which reflects a $90 savings.
- One dealer booth will be awarded the “Best Looking Booth” and win a free booth space for 2018!
- New in 2017! A two-day admission ticket will be offered.
- Download the new dealer application form here: new dealer
- Questions? Email email@example.com
Find and LIKE us on Facebook- Clayton Antique Show and Sale!